Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Day at Francomedia

I thought I heard the Brother's Gibb, light strains about the room,
At first I thought it was a ruse, it’s such a catchy tune.

This is the place to work, I thought, where laughter is the norm,
And jeans are cool to wear in here - for those who won't conform.

We even have a brew machine, for coffee, that can judge,
Exactly when it should shut off, before to turns to sludge.

Then there’s the vinyl Kevin brought, it’s not the stuff that drones,
The music that we’re apt to hear is usually the Stones.

Where Facebook is the business plan, and Kick-Ass is the brew,
And often inter-office notes include a new YouTube.

Not all days here are quite this good, and this I must impart,
cause round and round my brain is going “Eclipse of the Heart”.

There is one thing we mush eschew, in case you didn’t know,
You can have juice but just don’t touch the bottled H2O.

Now Sandor, he’s the man for lunch, and Dave he’s quite the cook,
and Ryan he’ll do Arnold quips, and Colin’s got the looks.
(Actually they all do but hey, it rhymes.)

Now where has Kevin gone to now? I need to get some stuff,
Perused and answered, tweaked, and cropped, but finding him is tough.

I think he's gone to get supplies, and this just might make sense,
(For Bonnie Tyler tunes you know, he's got to recompense.)

Now all in all we have it good, we groove to different tunes.
It is a shame, we can’t complain, like all the other goons.

Cause working here is pretty sweet; I know it could be worse,
I’ve learned new words, and catchy tunes, and even how to curse.

Now I’m not good at writing blogs, but thought I’d try my hand,
To say how nice it is to work right here at Francoland.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home